Despite everything having a deep desire for change, ready to chase their dreams and goals, which may relate to career, fitness, weight issues, pain and general health and wellbeing.
The Game Changer
2001 was my first experience with kinesiology. It changed my attitude and my outlook. Kinesiology shook my belief system. I remember leaving feeling lighter, the brain fog had lifted and I had clarity. The Why? Had finally been answered, so I quit my job and travelled through Mexico, Guatemala and Belize for 3 months. With a bounce in my step, a heart full of love and a grin from ear to ear I was finally living life to the fullest.
The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
So why kinesiology?
As I work with people and continue my studies, my love for kinesiology continues to grow with amazement and intrigue. Using the wonderful tool of muscle testing to talk to the body and listen for the answers. Getting to the root of the problem.
Kinesiology develops your awareness, your intuition, enhances the mind-body connect, maintains wellbeing on an emotional, mental, physical and spiritual level. It is a special moment watching clients having an AHA moment and putting the pieces of their puzzle together.
I feel incredibly blessed to not only have experienced kinesiology but now to be able to share it other people. It changed my life in so many positive ways, on so many levels. It has helped me out of the dark times, given me clarity, an awareness and understanding of the issue I am dealing with.
I love being a part of my clients aha moments, when the puzzle starts to come together. What a privilege it is to watch the journey unfold.
So why South Africa & why am I still here?
After becoming great friends and living with a South African girl in London. I decided to visit and undertake volunteer work at a Children’s Home in Johannesburg. I fell in love with the Country and the kids stole my heart. For many years I bounced back and forth between South Africa and Australia, but in the meantime I found love, got married and had a beautiful Son.
So what brought me to this moment? How did I get here?
After losing my beautiful mother and giving birth a few weeks later to my gorgeous Son, life got tough. The unbearable pain and heartache took a toll on my health and wellbeing. After a rollercoaster ride of extreme emotions and doing the hardest job I have ever done, being a full time stay at home mother, I manage to reconnect with my spark, my passion, my purpose. I opened my own Kinesiology practice and healing studio. Through kinesiology, self-love and care, being a mother to a loving, kind, amazing boy supported me through the tough times, helped heal the past and gave me the ability to see a wonderful future as a healer.
What am I passionate about?
Educational & Tertiary Achievements
Graduate Certificate of International Health:
- Nature Care College, St Leonards, Australia
- Curtin University, Perth, Australia via distant learning
- International College of Professional Kinesiology Practice (ICPKP)
- The Johannesburg Kinesiology College of Holistic Healing, Blairgowrie, Johannesburg
A few random facts about Nicole
- I have had many jobs, held many positions in many different industries within my lifetime. Starting out at McDonalds, to Event organizing, wholesale tourism, recruiter in market research, sales in a health food shop, a PA to a Director and CEO, Au Pairing to 8 kids (at different times), a mail girl. Each experience has helped me grow, learn and challenge myself.
- I have always been passionate about volunteering and giving back. Which is one of the main reasons for visiting South Africa.
- I grew up constantly getting tonsillitis and being prescribed antibiotics, By the age of 18 I was totally fed up and I turned to a Homeopath & Naturopath. After taking a variety of concoctions. I was healed and I am happy to say that I have never had tonsillitis again. This sparked an interest in the human body. How incredible it was and its ability to heal, the natural way.
- How life can change quickly. From being a student, in debt, struggling to balance of work, studies and my sanity. I won an incredible competition, that once again reinforced the power abundance and magnitising. Airfares for myself and 4 friends to anywhere in the world (to the value of AUD$20,000) & AUD$10,000 cash spending money. Wow I still remember the phone call and the emotions it stirred up.
- I travelled for 6.5months around South America by myself. Experiencing life to the fullest, exploring, being in some of the most amazing, scared lands, meeting wonderfully inspiring people and getting to know me.